Friday, 19 August 2016

My Teachers helped me to achieve my dream job

My teachers are my Saviors, well wishers, and gods. It is they who have molded me to be a good citizen and all the success I have achieved in my life because of them only.I am very much grateful to them for all their teachings and guidelines during my days in my college when I pursued my graduation. They have paved my paths to reach a great destination. My destiny was in their hands and I feel proud to say that they toiled their best to play their roles with responsibility and reasonable hard work. My fate would have been different if I happened to miss them.

The professors of different subjects may not be of the same capacity and capability. But they exercised same degree of caution and enthusiasm to impart the good values and we imbibe them meticulously . To cite a few examples I give below my experience with various teachers.

My Engilsh professor was so proficient in teaching the language we used to grasp the crux of what he wanted to convey. If he takes prose he would utter each and every word in such a clear tone that everyone would understand it in the correct way.Similarly when he taught literature he would enact the drama in such a way that we would visualize the scene as if it was happening in front of our eyes.

If I talk about my Maths professor, It would take volumes to describe him and his great personality. His teaching prowess was so exemplary that we would high grade by just listening to his lectures. Even though he would be serious enough to explain the mathematics he would be also jovial and used to tell humorous stories to make the class lively .

Some times I could see how terrifically the lecturers are put into hardships due to in subordination of students . They have to prepare themselves for giving a very nice talk and they should clarify them . Even a small break to think over the question put by the students will evoke laughter.

Words can not be sufficient to tell about our teachers as they are architects of future generation. We are having an Alumini association of students belong to previous years. Every year we gather to meet and plan for the welfare of our teachers and the college we studied.We collect money for the medical treatment of our teachers and we have arranged funds for construction of a house for our beloved teacher who has lost his house due to floods. I am very grateful to my teachers as they are reason for my progress and success in life. I owe them a great deal.


 “I am blogging about my dreams and the people who helped make them true for the #AdviceThatMattered activity at BlogAdda in association with Stoodnt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW OF BHRIGU MAHESH ,PHD THE REURN OF DAMAYANTI

NO OF PAGES:  436 PUBLISHED BY PATRIDGE INDIA PUBLISHED ON 2017 GENRE  FICTION CRIME THRILLER MYSTERY DETECTIVE BOOK LINKS  ...